ELHT&Me is the official charity of East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust, supporting every area of care from conception, through life to end of life across all five hospital sites and community services.
We are proud to meet so many inspiring supporters and be part of incredible moments because that’s exactly what our NHS is – incredible. 2023 is the year we celebrate 75 years of inspiring stories and wonderful moments and we invite you to be part of something special.
As part of the #ELHTandMe team, you’ll receive:
- Discounted general admission entry
- A fundraising pack filled with ideas to help you reach your fundraising target
- Dedicated support from our friendly fundraising team
Sign up today for a registration fee of just £20 and then if you raise the below, you’ll receive one of our fantastic rewards:
- Raise £150 in sponsorship and receive a bespoke event running t-shirt
- Raise £200 in sponsorship and receive an ELHT&Me 750ml branded water bottle
- Raise £500 in sponsorship to enter a draw for a chance to win a place at another event (Inflatable 5k series, Great North 10k, Manchester Marathon, Paris Marathon & Half, Edinburgh Marathon, London Landmarks Half Marathon, Great Manchester Run).
The impact of our work is felt across our community as we are committed to improving hospital facilities and supporting projects that fall outside of core NHS funding. The work of ELHT&Me enhances the physical environment of the hospitals for patients, staff, and visitors. Through fundraising, we are able to fund projects which touch the lives of the thousands of people cared for by the hospitals and local community services each year. This includes supporting major transformation projects, enhancing equipment and facilities, improving patient experience and welfare and supporting staff wellbeing.
What sets us apart as a charity is the flexibility of your donation. You can choose to support any area of healthcare across the Trust that means the most to you. This directly benefits our local communities as we work together to enhance what we have on our doorsteps.