- All marshals and staff within the event and around the course will be issued with PPE and wear gloves and a mask for the duration of the event.
- As many race packs will be posted out ahead of the event as possible and event communications will be sent via email in the lead up.
- There will not be a formal baggage drop within the event village, please limit the number of belongings you bring to the event and leave anything in the car during the race to reduce contact between runners and staff. If this is not possible, please email [email protected]
- There will be multiple hygiene stations around the event with hand sanitiser for all runners.
- You will see clear signage around the event village, please follow all signage and instructions from the marshals before, during and after the race.
- There will be a manned, and clearly marked, medical hub within the event village.
DURING THE RACE
- The race will start in waves based on your estimated finish time, with the faster runners at the start and slower near the back to avoid any congestion and the need to overtake on course.
- There will be an informal grab and go water station with sealed sports top bottles on the course, however we ask that you stay hydrated before the event and if you are able to please bring your own. Bottles and camelbacks are permitted.
- If you need to overtake on the course please give a wide berth of at least 1 meter around any runners.
- Spitting and nasal clearance during the race is not permitted.
AFTER THE RACE
- Do not stop within the finish barriers. Please continue past the finish until you pass the medals and are in an open space.
- We ask that once you have collected your medal and water to leave the event village as soon as possible to avoid groups congregating within the event village.
You can also see the full Run Britain COVID-19 Guidance issued to Race Organisers online HERE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE SEE OUR FAQ’S ONLINE HERE AND FOR ANY OTHER QUERIES CONTACT US AT [email protected]BLACKBURN10K.COM